Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Youtube Shows Guilt

Last weekend, some of our high school boys stayed in our youth room all night. It's a group called "All the Kings Men." One of the seniors leads this group, which is a discipleship group of the core boys. The senior high pastor was out of town, but he gave them permission to stay in the youth room since it was the core boys who are on the leadership team. Basically, there only rule was to not go outside. About 3 a.m. the police were knocking on the door. Apparently, when the senior was sleeping, some of the guys went out and climbed up onto the roof. Somebody saw them and called the police.
But not only that, but they left proof of them emptying our helium tank that we use for balloons on youtube. It's weird to me that kids just don't think. Whatever thought goes in their head is done. But then, I'm reminded about some of the stuff I was pulling and getting away with when I was 15 or 16, and I wonder what in the world was I thinking. Anyways, I think these guys did enough that they'll never have another night where they can stay in the youth room.
Here's the video, and I just don't understand why kids incriminate themselves on youtube.

No comments: