Thursday, July 31, 2008

Itunes Quiz

Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the song titles as your answers.



iTunes, how does the world see me?
Song: Dumb Reminders: No Use For a Name
Comments: That makes sense.

iTunes, will I have a happy life?
Song: If I Could Just sit With You: Mercy Me
Comments: Alright, pull up a chair

iTunes, what do my friends really think of me?
Song: Me and You Vs. Them: The Movielife
Comments: I'll take you all on

iTunes, do people secretly lust after me?
Song: We Need Jesus: Jeffrey Dean
Comments: That's what I thought

iTunes, how can I make myself happy?
Song: Big City: Operation Ivy
Comments: Which one?

iTunes, what should I do with my life?
Song: Insomniatic Sleep: Finch
Comments: I need to become an oxymoron (I got the moron part down at least)

iTunes, why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: How Can You Ever Face Me?: The Movielife
Comments: I have hope in Jesus

iTunes, how can I maximize pleasure during this life?
Song: Take Me: Only Crime
Comments: To California

iTunes, will I ever have children?
Song: From Here to LA: The Early November
Comments: Oh Dear!

iTunes, will I die happy?
Song: Saturn: Skillet
Comments: I'm going to take that as a maybe

iTunes, what is some good advice for me?
Song: 3rd Man In: Dropkick Murphys
Comments: Never be the first one to do anything?

iTunes, what is happiness?
Song: O Girlfriend: Weezer
Comments: Suzy does make me pretty happy

iTunes, what is my favorite farm animal?
Song: Hypocrite: World Wide Message Tribe
Comments: yep

iTunes, how will I be remembered?
Song: Everyday: Sky Harbor
Comments: Legends never die! So I gotta do something legendary.

No comments: