Tuesday, September 16, 2008

David Letterman

Suzy, Parker and I are going on vacation tomorrow. We're going up to New Jersey to visit her parents, but while we are there we're going to get to do some other cool stuff. Thursday night we're going to see the Yankees play. It's cool because it's the 4th to the last game ever played at Yankee stadium. Their building a new stadium for next year.

On Friday, we're going up to Boston to hang out. Saturday, we're going up to New Hampshire and Maine. Suzy really wants a fresh lobster. I want to go to Maine. I've never really been to New England. I've been into Connecticut and New York and New Jersey, but nothing else.

But, the best comes on Monday night. We got tickets to David Letterman. So make sure you look for us on Monday night. When I set up the DVR for it, the info said that the scheduled guest is Chris Rock. That should be pretty cool. Friday, Robin Williams is going to be there, so that would have been cool if he was there on Monday instead. Then Monday night we're going to eat with one of my old youth who goes to NYU. I think this guy is awesome, and I haven't seen him since my wedding, so it'll be cool to hang out with him for a little while and catch up.

Then we come back on Tuesday. It's going to be good getting out of Texas for a little bit and getting some rest. See you next week.

No comments: