Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Be the Change


I finally finished reading this book a few weeks ago, not because it was long or because it was a hard read, but because I was reading a couple of other books at the same time. And I'm just now getting around to writing a review of this book. I think it's great. I gave a copy to all of our Jr. High Student leadership Team. This is all about following your passions and changing the world. Zack Hunter's passion is sslavery and ending it throughout the world. He talked about different people who were young and made a difference to end slavery. He talked about different abolitionists such as Harriet Tubman, William Wilberforce and and many others. I think this was a great book for getting people to see that they can make a difference and how we do need to stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves. The best thing about this book is that the author, Zack Hunter, is only 15 years old. I hope you'll check it out.

No comments: