Monday, February 4, 2008

Paintball


Last Saturday we took the jr. high boys small groups to play paintball. We invited all the dads to come as well. We had a great time. Altogether, there were 24 of us. 16 kids and 8 adults. I was a big target, and seemed to be one that people were going after. I was killed pretty quick in every game. The first game I took one right on the top of the ol' noggin. That one hurt. After that I got hit in the heart, the leg, the stomach, the face, and the chest. On the last game, Clarence nailed me on top of my head again. That one hurt too. I have a welt of my chest and by my bellybutton (which I don't even remember getting shot there). And I got a couple of bumps on my head.
I ended up shooting mostly adults, until the last game where it was kids versus adults. The kids won both games, but I got to shoot Jacob, Chase and Jesse. I think everybody had a great time. We're planning on going back in March or April. The only bad thing that happened was when Evan got shot in the face, and it went through his mask. It scared him a little bit because it went into his mouth. He lifted his mask up for half a second, which is a BIG, BIG-time No-No. They told him he couldn't play for the rest of the day because of that. And this happened in our second game. I felt super-bad for him.
Here are a couple of pictures from the day.

No comments: