Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm a Big Loser

Hopefully anyways. I've entered a contest with a bunch of other youth pastors across the US to see if we can lose more weight in 3 months than the president of youth specialties, Marko. I've already lost about 65 pounds, but I hope I can lose about 30 more by Beach Blast. So, don't offer me cookies or anything for at least 3 months. If you see me eating things that aren't good, call me on it. I'm going to try to work hard, and see if I can beat the other youth pastors.
Also, I just found out this morning that I'm going to have a story published in a new youth ministry book by Kurt Johnson, the junior high pastor at Saddleback in Orange County. It's actually not a new book, just a revised edition of a book called Controlled Chaos. I thought that was a pretty cool thing though.

No comments: