Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Parents and Discipline

This was a video I saw on yahoo this morning. It's about a 2nd grader who kept getting in trouble at school and how his mom was going to discipline him. He had to do a public apology by holding a sign about the things that he did wrong on a street so everybody could see what he did and how sorry he was. I thought it was creative.
The one thing that I liked about this video is that there was a mom out there who was willing to discipline their child so that they can get an education at school, without beating the snot out of him. I don't know if I would ever do that same punishment to Parker, but who knows what I'd do if he finally put the straw up there that broke my back. But go see this video and let me know what you think.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/ver/251.7/popup/index.php?cl=6358220

No comments: