Tuesday, January 8, 2008

1 vs. 100

The other night, Suzy and I were watching 1 vs. 100. Even though I would rather swim in lemon juice than listen to Bob Saget, the show is pretty interesting. Anyways, last week was a battle of the sexes show. The man who went up against 100 women was a kid who goes to UC Irvine. Suzy and I just liked him so much. He was kinda dorky, but had such a great personality. He really reminded us of one of my friends from California, David Lawrence Guttfeld. Anyways, this kid became the first person on the show ever to win $1 million. Really, this kid was great, and we became of fan of his by the end of the show because of his comments and the way he jumped and punched his fist every time he got an answer right. We were just super happy that he won, and this video just brings a smile to my face.

No comments: