Friday, January 25, 2008

Family Force 5

Last night we took a bunch of kids to go see Family Force 5. These guys are such a good live band. They have so much energy and are able to get the whole crowd excited. During their set, the kids jumped the entire time. The only bad part was that they didn't allow moshing. But, even with that, the kids had a great time. Falling Up was another band who played. They were good. A lot of our kids really liked them. I thought they were kinda boring. Spoken was the second band to play. I've been listening to these guys for about 10 years. The first time I saw them was in a friends living room. The opening band was This Beautiful Republic. I heard of these guys a year ago and liked them, and after seeing them last night, I think they're great. Overall, the bands were all great and everybody had a lot of fun...but it would have been funner with moshing.

No comments: