Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm a Golden Retriever


I took a test a couple of weeks ago about strengths. Basically, it's a personality test that has 4 levels: lion, otter, golden retriever, beaver. A lion is the CEO, aggressive type people. An Otter is a spontanious, fun-loving person. A Golden Retriever is a loyal, friendly person. And the beaver is a hard working, organized person. I was one point off from being an otter.
It was a pretty good test, I guess. There were some tings that I think they nailed me on, and some others that I was like, "That's not me at all." I do put people and relationships first. I like to feel valued and I'm easygoing. The thing it said about me that I don't agree with is that I have to live by routine. I really like change. I love moving and being in new places with new people. But it was fun to see where the other people on staff were at. Most were lions, which explained a lot...and I'll just leave it at that.

No comments: