Thursday, March 13, 2008

13 Albums That Changed My Life

These really didn't change my life, but they're great albums that have had a big influence on me.

1. Emotion is Dead-The Juliana Theory

2. Life in General--MxPx

3. Blue Sky and Broken Hearts, Next 12 Exits--The Ataris (This is by far the best album if you have ever been dumped or are going through some kind of heartbreak because of a girl. Believe me, I know.)

4. Sleepwalker--Jamison Parker

5. Swiss Army Romance--Dashboard Confessional

6. Your Favorite Weapon--Brand New

7. Core--Stone Temple Pilots

8. Nevermind--Nirvana

9. The Color and The Shape--Foo Fighters (February's Gone is one of the best songs that you've never heard)

10. Hopeless Romantic--Bouncing Souls

11. Thriller--Michael Jackson (Sure, I was 6, but I loved it when I was a kid, especially the laugh at the end of Thriller. Plus, he was still cool back then)

12. Liscense to Ill--Beastie Booys

13. Drunken Lullabies--Flogging Molly

No comments: