Saturday, March 15, 2008

13 More of the Greatest Movie Characters of All-Time

The other day when I did the list of the most memorable movie characters of all time, I just went off the tip of my head. I didn't really think it through, and I forgot some amazing characters that should have made the list. So, here are 13 more, some that should have made the first list, but I let them skip by me.

1. Buddy the Elf--Will Ferrell--Elf

2. Forrest Gump--Tom Hanks--Forrest Gump

3. Ferris Bueller--Matthew Broderick--Ferris Bueller's Day Off

4. Keyser Soze/Verbal Kent--Kevin Spacey--The Usual Suspects

5. Garth--Dana Carvey--Wayne's World

6. Orderly in Nursing Home--Ben Stiller--Happy Gilmore

7. Link--Brendon Fraiser--Encino Man

8. Jack Torrance--Jack Nicholson--The Shining

9. Steve-O--Matthew Lillard--SLC Punk

10. Brick--Steve Carell--Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy

11. William Wallace--Mel Gibson--Braveheart

12. Arnie Grape--Leonardo DiCaprio--What's Eating Gilbert Grape

13. Jack Sparrow--Johnny Depp--Pirates of the Carribean

No comments: