Thursday, March 20, 2008

13 People I would like to have Dinner With at Some Point in my Life

This is a list of people that I think are interesting and I would love to have a conversation over dinner with them. Some of them believe totally different than I do, but I would still like to have a conversation with them.

1. Fat Mike--singer of NoFX

2. Marilyn Manson--singer

3. Eric Byrnes--Outfielder for Arizona Diamondbacks. He's my favorite player and he seems like a super fun guy

4. Garth Brooks--Singer, Seems like a Good ol' boy

5. Barack Obama--politician, presidential candidate. I just like how he talks about hope. It doesn't mean I'm going to vote for him, but I would like to have a real conversation with him (as opposed to a political conversation).

6. Dave Grohl--drummer for Nirvana and singer of Foo Fighters

7. Francis Chan--preacher at Cornerstone in Simi Valley, CA

8. Bob Stoops--Coach of the OU Sooners

9. Charles Manson--Criminal, I'm just fascinated with this guy and how he thinks. Not in a way that I want to be like him, but that he's so off the wall, that I think he's interesting.

10. Jack Black--actor, comedian, singer, I think I would laugh and laugh and laugh. He's flippin' hilarious

11. Mia Hamm--Best woman's soccer player in the world (I was having a hard time thinking of a girl, but I figured one should be on here. I was thinking Brittany Spears, so I could talk some sense into her, but I feel I would end up hating that meal, and I would rather distance myself as far as I can from her...4 states away is still too close).

12. Greg Graffin--singer of Bad Religion--I've read a book by him about a conversation between him and a Christian professor. I think he's very intelligent, and I would love to talk to him about his beliefs and his music.

13. Robin Williams--actor

Who would you like to have dinner and conversation with? They must be living. I'll do throughout history another time.

No comments: